Monday, July 27, 2009

UPDATE- JULY 27, 2009 at 11:45am

This morning I dropped Michelle off at the airport. She had a little layover and came over for a couple hours to see Jake and gave Tracy and I the opportunity to sleep!!! Thanks Michelle. While driving back from the airport, I called in to see how Carter was doing. His nurse was taking another baby down for some test so I spoke to the other nurse and she told me that the Speech Therapist had been in to try and bottle feed him. Don't know how successful they were, but this is another good sign! She did say that he was awake a looking all around him. They have scheduled an MRI for today/tomorrow. This will hopefully give us better knowledge of what damage, if any, has been done. We are getting ready to take Jake to the doctor again. Just a little check up. Will report later on what we find out about Carter.

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful way to spend a layover! Thanks guys!

    ReplyDelete