Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The boys are 4 Months Old Today!






I can't believe that the boys are 4 months old already! Time is flying by! I am going to try to take pictures of them today if they will let me and I will post later. But for now, here are some pictures of them that were taken in the last week.

I did try to post the videos of them rolling over but something didn't work. If you haven't seen them, we did post them on facebook. I will try to get them up here as well. Jacob started rolling from his belly to his back on October 29th and Carter rolled as well on November 4th. Jacob is close to rolling from his back to his belly but hasn't quite figured it out yet. Carter isn't trying that yet!

They go for their 4 month check up on Friday and I will update again with their weights and how things went with their shots! Looking forward to it!!!

Enjoy the photos!

1 comment:

  1. happy 4 months boys! and parents! you made it through those crazy nights with newborns. that is no small accomplishment. the boys look great. it's hard for me to avoid looking at babies from an early intervention therapist. the first thing i thought of when they are both on their tummies is how they can hold their heads at a 90 degree angle! that's something that we look for....hahaha. way to go!

    ReplyDelete